How to order
(This page applies to Stock Designs; to commission a Bespoke Design Splashback see here instead)
You can place your order now via our on-line system, or if you prefer to speak to us personally please call us on 01803 866835.
Whichever way you prefer to order, you’ll need to have considered the following:
- Your chosen design from our Stock Design ranges (Grasses, Linjar, Colonsay, Earth, Wave, Stripe, and Mono).
- Would you like to see a sample first? You can order a sample on-line.
- The size of splashback that you’d like, in mm (width x height).
- Will any allowances need to be made for positioning in a tight space? Read our sizing guide.
- How close to the cooker will the splashback be? Read our technical guidelines.
- Our leadtimes. Once the splashback is ready, it will be collected by our specialist insured courier and he will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery. Lead time for stock design splashbacks is typically six to eight weeks from order to delivery, although in busier periods may be eight to twelve weeks – we can tell you our current lead time when you enquire or order.
- How is the splashback fitted? Included with the splashback is our recommended adhesive for fixing; it is a straightforward process and we supply full instructions.
All stock design splashbacks are made-to-measure. And, because each is hand-crafted, no two will ever be identical. Please contact us if you would like to discuss any queries before ordering.
Splashbacks can also be ordered through many branches of John Lewis plc, where full-sized splashback displays and samples can be viewed. Contact us with your postcode and we will let you know which is your nearest branch with a display.
Return to the Glass Splashbacks main menu.